LOUISVILLE…State Rep. Darren Bailey (R-Xenia) joined his legislative colleagues in Chicago on Tuesday for a joint hearing focused on issues with the state’s Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS). Officials with DCFS, Department of Human Services (DHS) and IlliniCare, testified in front of a combined House Adoption and Child Welfare Committee and Appropriations – Human Services Committee on their preparedness to transition medical care management of foster children and young adults in state custody.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday - November 15, 2019
- Norris City Board Agrees to Purchase Police Vehicle in Special Session Wednesday - November 14, 2019
- NCOE HIgh School Posts Honor Roll - November 14, 2019
- County Gives Thumbs Down on Cannabis Business; Jim Totten Retires - November 14, 2019
- 4-H Experience Award Given to Josephine Hubele in October - November 13, 2019