LOUISVILLE…State Rep. Darren Bailey (R-Xenia) joined his legislative colleagues in Chicago on Tuesday for a joint hearing focused on issues with the state’s Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS). Officials with DCFS, Department of Human Services (DHS) and IlliniCare, testified in front of a combined House Adoption and Child Welfare Committee and Appropriations – Human Services Committee on their preparedness to transition medical care management of foster children and young adults in state custody.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020