The Norris City Village Board held a special session on Wednesday night at 6 p.m. to decide on the purchase of a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 "Special Service" vehicle for the police department. All trustees were in attendance and the board agreed to purchase the $17,000 truck. There were five yes votes and one abstention for a conflict of interest. The old vehicle with 125,000 miles on it will be sold.
The meeting adjourned at 6:20 p.m.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019