The Norris City Village Board held a special session on Wednesday night at 6 p.m. to decide on the purchase of a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 "Special Service" vehicle for the police department. All trustees were in attendance and the board agreed to purchase the $17,000 truck. There were five yes votes and one abstention for a conflict of interest. The old vehicle with 125,000 miles on it will be sold.
The meeting adjourned at 6:20 p.m.
- Omaha Board Tackles Dumping in the Village - February 21, 2020
- Board Considers Annex School Issues, HVAC Project for the High School - February 20, 2020
- Carmi White County School Board Actions Following February Closed Session - February 20, 2020
- NCOE JR. HIGH RECORD WIN AT GALATIA FEBRUARY 10 - February 20, 2020
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020