On Friday, August 9, at approximately 10:09 p.m. according to a crash report from the Illinois State Police District 19, Cody G. South, 18 of Enfield, driving a 1992 Ford Ranger pickup truck, lost control and rolled over three times. The accident happened on County Road 600 approximately 600 feet from 100 E. and just inside the White County line. South was accompanied by two passengers, Michael Nelson, 18 of Norris City and Andrew Inboden, age 19 of Broughton. All three were ejected from the vehicle as it rolled. They were Life Flighted to area hospitals with non life-threatening injuries. The White County Ambulance responded to the scene.
South was cited for Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident. Nelson and Inboden were cited for No Seat Belts. S&E Auto Salvage towed the truck from the scene.
- Accident leaves Newburgh woman charged with DUI - October 15, 2019
- Grant Accounting Manager/Accountant needed - October 15, 2019
- Charlie’s Voice – Digging Chicks - October 14, 2019
- Fall Vendor Fair in Mill Shoals on Saturday - October 14, 2019
- 2019 Corn Day King and Queen Crowned on Saturday - October 14, 2019