Robert A Mullins, age 55, of 405 Hamill St., Crossville, Ill. , was arrested on a White county Warrant on Aug. 5, 2019 by the Crossville Police Department. The warrant was the result of a detail conducted by the White County Sheriff's Office and the Southern Illinois Drug Task Force. Mullins was charged with Unlawful Delivery of Methamphetamine. Mullins is being held in White County Jail on bond of $5000 cash. Further arrests are anticipated.
- County Board Says Sheriff, Carmi Police Chief Set Dispatch Rates - December 13, 2019
- NC Library Hosts Santa, Children and Peyton Sisters Thursday - December 13, 2019
- Carmi Township Accepts Tractor Bid from H&R Agri Power - December 13, 2019
- LAND RECORDS REPORT DEC. 4-11 - December 12, 2019
- Three Named Illinois State Scholars at NCOE; Others Named in White County - December 12, 2019