Robert A Mullins, age 55, of 405 Hamill St., Crossville, Ill. , was arrested on a White county Warrant on Aug. 5, 2019 by the Crossville Police Department. The warrant was the result of a detail conducted by the White County Sheriff’s Office and the Southern Illinois Drug Task Force. Mullins was charged with Unlawful Delivery of Methamphetamine. Mullins is being held in White County Jail on bond of $5000 cash. Further arrests are anticipated.
- Local man David Dodd joins Edward Jones - August 16, 2019
- Illinois Farm Bureau Statement regarding Deferment of Crop Insurance Premium Interest - August 16, 2019
- Danny Stephens gets consecutive sentences - August 16, 2019
- SIC President’s List for Summer 2019 - August 16, 2019
- White County Board hires Charlie Mick as county Animal Control Officer - August 16, 2019