Cody Kell, 28 of Albion, suffered burn injuries at his grandmother’s home at 213 E. Logan St. in Springerton on Sunday after being exposed to a fire burning outside the residence. Peggy Kell of Springerton reportedly had contacted 911 Dispatch at 3:44 a.m advising that she was traveling north on Hwy 45 with her grandson and that he was badly burned.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020
- Two New Cases of COVID19 Found in Gallatin and Saline Counties - July 7, 2020
- No Nomination Yet for Vacancy, TIF Policy Set by Board, Budget Passed - July 7, 2020