Local Man Gets Big Check in Gift Card Scam
Jason Lamp of Carmi made a report on July 22 to the White County Sheriff’s Department regarding a suspicious package he received in the mail containing a check for $2,9050.02 and a letter giving him instructions how to spend the check once he had deposited it into his account.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020