The White County Farm Bureau is pleased to award eleven White County 4-Hers with a 2023 4-H Project Grant. A total of $1,279.12 in grants were awarded. 4-Hers receiving a 2023 Project Grant are…
- Hailee Ellerman (Woodworking)
- Liam Forston (Non-garment sewing)
- Cooper Fuqua (Woodworking 2)
- Marlee Fuqua (Visual Arts – Quilting)
- Katelyn Garner (Heritage Arts)
- Grace McCarty (Electricity 3)
- River Morrison (Rabbits)
- Breyton Sauls (Rabbits)
- Abe Sutton (Woodworking 3)
- Brooklyn Thompson (Goats)
- Johanna Zieren (Goats)
The 4-H Project Grant program is designed to encourage young 4-Hers to begin new projects by eliminating potential cost burdens they may have; as well as encourage new individuals to become active in the White County 4-H program.
Each 4-Her is required to submit receipts of their project purchases before they receive their grant money. Pictures of the 4-Hers with their projects will be included in future issues of the Wabash Valley Ag News and posted on the White County Farm Bureau Facebook page.
Congratulations to our 2023 4-H Project grant winners!