4-Hers receiving a 2020 Project Grant are…
•Abe Sutton (Poultry)
•Bailey Buchanan (Sheep)
•Katelyn Garner (Sewing)
•Travis Nausley (Beef)
•Ethan Howard (Entomology)
•Lincoln Draper (Horticulture)
•Hailee Ellerman (Woodworking)
•Katelyn Allen (Junk Drawer Robotics)
•Addy Sutton (Steam Clothing)
•Emmaline Draper (Sheep)
The 4-H Project Grant program is designed to encourage young 4-Hers to begin new projects by eliminating potential cost burdens they may have as well as encourage new individuals to become active in the White County 4-H program.
Each 4-Her is required to submit receipts of their project purchases before they receive their grant money. Pictures of the 4-Hers with their projects will be included in future issues of the Wabash Valley Ag News and posted on the White County Farm Bureau Facebook page.
Congratulations to our 2020 4-H Project grant winners!
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020