The White County CEO Program will hold their 2020 Trade Show on July 13, 2020 from 6-8 p.m. at Rice Motor Company, located at 1306 W. Main Street in Carmi. Five students have participated in the class this year learning how to run their own business through a variety of business visits, guests speakers and working together on a class business which was an event held in January. The program culminates with the Trade Show and each student showcasing their individual business.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020