April 13, 2021 7:00 P.M.
Public Hearing on the new Solar Farm by lnvenergy LLC 6:30 p.m.
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve the minutes of the previous meeting.
4. Approve the payment of all county bills.
5. Report from County Officers: County Clerk, Ambulance, County Treasurer, State's Attorney, Circuit Clerk, Sheriff, Supervisor of Assessments, Highway, EMA, TB Officer, Coroner, 911.
8. Consider the appointment of Braden Willis to the Enfield Fire Protection Board to replace the passing of Steve Mitchell.
9. Waylon Chapman to address the White County Board regarding solar in White County,Illinois.
10. Consider the approval of the permit by lnvenergy LLC for a solar farm in White County,Illinois.
11. Consider the Agreement between White County and University of Illinois Extension Council presented by Angie Messer.
12. Consider Resolution from County Tax Trustee for the following parcels: 01-20-309-001,002- Everett Stanley for $816.00,01-20-310-002- Everett Stanley for $816.00,01-20-328-007- Shaun Reynolds for $2501.99,19-01-236- 001,002,003- Shane Miller for $2700.00, 20-18-428-006-Tracy L. Hines and George Dustin Winerberger for $4044.44,20-18-428-008-Tracy L. Hines and George Dustin Winerberger for $4044.44,01-20-305-008,009- Everett Stanley for $815.00,12-08-457-001,005- Rebecca J. Flowers for $825.00,12-08-491-004- Thomas and Brenda Harbour for $821.00,13-13-103-002- Larry M. Ward for $925.99,13-13-103-006- Larry M. Ward for $900.00,13-13-104-023- Kim Brandon for $860.00,19-01-280-011- Tanner Youngman for $1201.00,13-13-126- 018- City of Carmi for $2011.00,13-13-178-014,015- City of Carmi for $825.00,13-13-280-004- City of Carmi for $815.00,05-20-209-003- Matthew Camerino and Casandra A Honovich for $865.00,13-14-278-005- Connie Wallace for $815.00,19-01-237-002- Curtis B. Aud for $815.00,19-01-237-003- Curtis B. Aud for $815.00,19- 01-237-004- Curtis B. Aud for $815.00,13-13-126-004- Keeley Baldwin for $815.00.
13. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation)
14. Other business (Next meeting will be May 11, 2021at 7:00P.M.) 15. Adjourn