The White County Court requires each person entering the building to wear a mask. If you are going upstairs please leave your mask on while in the Courtroom. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided at the back door.
WHITE COUNTY BOARD AGENDA
June 14, 2021
1. Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance 3. Approve the minutes of the previous meeting. 4. Approve the payment of all county bills. 5. Report from County Officers. County Clerk Ambulance County Treasurer State,s Attorney Circuit Clerk Sheriff 6. Visitors 7. Communications Supervisor of Assessments Highway EMA TB Officer Coroner 911
8. Sarah Kary with Rice Sullivan Accounting will be here to discuss 2020 audit for White County.
9. Consider the Reapportionment Plan for County Board Districts.
10. Discussion of the Carmi Times building.
11. Consider Bellwether to help with the process of ARPA.
12. Discussion of repairs and maintenance bills over the amount of $5000.00.
13. Consider approval to sell excess equipment.
14. Consider Resolution from County Tax Trustee for the following parcels: 13-14-226-008-Richard Travelstead for $816.00, 19-01-237-001-Steven J Wright for $815.00.
15. Consider the re-appointment of Don Allen to the Egyptian Health Department for a three year term beginning on June 30, 2021. 16. Consider the re-appointment of Wanda Douglas to the Egyptian Health Department for a three year term beginning on June 30, 2021.
17. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation)
18. Other business (Next meeting will be July 13, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.)