WHITE COUNTY BOARD AGENDA
Monday, June 13, 2022
Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance, Approve the minutes of the previous meeting, Approve the payment of all county bills.
5. Report from County Officers, County Clerk, County Treasurer, Circuit Clerk, Ambulance, State's Attorney, Sheriff, Supervisor of Assessments, Highway, EMA, TB Officer, Coroner, 911
8. Drawing of terms for County Board.
9. Rice Sullivan Accounting will be here to discuss 2021 audit for White County.
10. Consider the approval of the Illinois FOP Labor Council Contract for December 1, 2021 to November 30, 2025.
11. Consider an Engineering Services Agreement for Section #22-09129-00-DR Mill Shoals R.D. Co Rd 100 E -1 mile South of Springerton Construction of precast concrete box culverts and approach at two locations.
12. Consider a Resolution to declare excess equipment.
13. Consider seeking bids on new truck for White County Highway Department.
14. Consider the approval of a Resolution from White County Farm Bureau in support of agriculture in White County, Illinois.
15. Consider a Resolution for the payment to Banterra Bank for the payoff of the Coroner's vehicle out of the ARPA funds.
16. Consider a Resolution for the payment to Weber Construction for the demolition to the inside of the former Carmi Times Building out of the ARPA funds.
17. Consider a Resolution for the payment to Novacom for computers for the squad cars out of the ARPA funds.
18. Discussion with Brandon Edwards about the White County Landfill.
19. Consider estimates on a generator for the Courthouse.
20. Executive Session for (Personnel and/or Litigation )
21. Other business (Next meeting will be July 12, 2022 at 7:00 P.M.)