White County Ambulance Director Adam Allen reported that the ambulance service had finished the year with a balance of $25,000.00, which was a very good end-of-the-year amount for the ambulance service. He stated the crew has been staying busy and the service will continue to move forward.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020