NCOE School District #3 will see a savings of 21.19% in its insurance renewals, according to Superintendent Matt Vollman on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at the regular monthly meeting of the School Board.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Board Greets New NCPD Officer Ethan Jones Monday Night - June 2, 2020
- Norris City Couple Report Friday Night Altercation - June 1, 2020
- Abell Threatens Stepfather in Norris City - June 1, 2020
- Young Man Suffers Burns in Springerton; Signs of Vandalism at Carmi Residence - June 1, 2020
- Benton Man Found Passed Out At Enfield Intersection in Car - June 1, 2020