Republican voters will have the choice between two candidates for the 5th Appellate court in the March primaries, while the Democrat primary ballot has one candidate. The 5th Appellate District covers a large swath of territory in southern Illinois. The Republican candidates are Mark M. Boie of Anna, Ill. and Katherine Ruocco of Swansea, Ill. Sarah Smith (D) of Edwardsville, Ill. will be unopposed in the Democrat primary. The contested race candidates only will be examined here at this time.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020