Carmi Township board Clerk Anthony Huffer last Tuesday swore in new Trustee, Brian Atterberry to fill the board vacancy created by Dave Hall who resigned last August.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Board Greets New NCPD Officer Ethan Jones Monday Night - June 2, 2020
- Norris City Couple Report Friday Night Altercation - June 1, 2020
- Abell Threatens Stepfather in Norris City - June 1, 2020
- Young Man Suffers Burns in Springerton; Signs of Vandalism at Carmi Residence - June 1, 2020
- Benton Man Found Passed Out At Enfield Intersection in Car - June 1, 2020