Richard Travelstead, 58, of Carmi was sentenced on Thursday in White County court on charges of Delivery of Methamphetamine, a class 2 felony and Possession of Weapon by Felon, also a class 3 felony. He received three years on each charge in the Department of Corrections and one year mandatory supervised release on each charge.
Travelstead was arrested as a part of "Operation Dealers Choice." Upon executing the arrest warrant, Travelstead was found in possession of a weapon and received that additional charge amongst others. Judge T. Scott Webb was the presiding judge.
- Omaha Board Tackles Dumping in the Village - February 21, 2020
- Board Considers Annex School Issues, HVAC Project for the High School - February 20, 2020
- Carmi White County School Board Actions Following February Closed Session - February 20, 2020
- NCOE JR. HIGH RECORD WIN AT GALATIA FEBRUARY 10 - February 20, 2020
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020