A town hall style meeting is planned for Monday, August 3, 2020 at 6 p.m. to help parents decide what is the best option for their children as they return to school. The meeting will be held at the RIG Ministry building on Industrial Drive in Carmi and will feature several speakers with experience in a variety of schooling options who will answer questions. Representative Darren Bailey and his wife will be speakers also. The meeting will be livestreamed on The Villagers' Voice Facebook page that evening.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020