Tanner R. Buckman, 19 of Grayville, reported his three wheeler as stolen on Tuesday to the White County Sheriff’s Department. Buckman stated to sheriff’s deputies that he had only had it for a short time, did not have the title for it and did not know the VIN umber. He said he left it at Jason Kramer’s residence at 2125 E. Grayville, stating it was not in runnind condition with no gas tank, and that the rear end was held on with a rope. It also had two headlights.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019