Tanner R. Buckman, 19 of Grayville, reported his three wheeler as stolen on Tuesday to the White County Sheriff’s Department. Buckman stated to sheriff’s deputies that he had only had it for a short time, did not have the title for it and did not know the VIN umber. He said he left it at Jason Kramer’s residence at 2125 E. Grayville, stating it was not in runnind condition with no gas tank, and that the rear end was held on with a rope. It also had two headlights.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020