Egyptian Health Department was notified on Friday, July 3, 2020 of a White County resident who has tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19). The individual, a female in her 20’s, is doing well and in isolation. This is the sixth confirmed positive of COVID-19 in White County. The Illinois Department of Public Health, their healthcare provider, and the individual have all been notified and are monitoring the situation. Public health officials are conducting an investigation of this case by speaking with individuals who are deemed potential close contacts. As is protocol, public health officials may place other individuals on home quarantine if they are determined to have had significant exposure. Such individuals may not by symptomatic, but are quarantined for a period of time which allows symptoms to develop and pass, without posing risk to others. If you are contacted by public health officials, please respond promptly.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020