Southeastern Illinois College received formal notification from the Institutional Actions Council (IAC) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) Dec. 10 that the college met all criteria and core components of the HLC without any concerns. As such, the college’s next Reaffirmation of Accreditation will be in 2029-30, the full 10-year maximum.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020