Southeastern Illinois College received formal notification from the Institutional Actions Council (IAC) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) Dec. 10 that the college met all criteria and core components of the HLC without any concerns. As such, the college’s next Reaffirmation of Accreditation will be in 2029-30, the full 10-year maximum.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020