Crossville Burglar Steals Medication Through Window
Last Saturday at 7 pm. reporting officer George Spencer spoke with Matthew Denbow of Crosssville via telephone in reference to a burglary that had taken place at his residence on 110 Fourth St. earlier that morning. Denbow reported he was sleeping when he heard what he believed to be medication bottles being opened and pills poured out.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020
- Two New Cases of COVID19 Found in Gallatin and Saline Counties - July 7, 2020
- No Nomination Yet for Vacancy, TIF Policy Set by Board, Budget Passed - July 7, 2020