More than 20 denied meeting access as attendance limited to 50
CWC board member Kelli Chapman was initially denied entrance to Monday night’s Carmi White County school board meeting because she refused to accede to the district’s requirements to wear a face covering and sign a document stating that she had no listed symptoms.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020