Alex R. Ricketts, 32 of Carmi, was sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday for a charge of Possession of Methamphetamine, a class 3 felony. He was sentenced to six years in the Department of Corrections and one year of probation (MSR).
Ricketts was recommended to participate in the Impact Incarceration Program (“Boot Camp”). The Carmi Police Department was the arresting agency. Ricketts was represented by Public Defender Brian Shinkle. Judge Evan Owens was the presiding judge.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019