Alex R. Ricketts, 32 of Carmi, was sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday for a charge of Possession of Methamphetamine, a class 3 felony. He was sentenced to six years in the Department of Corrections and one year of probation (MSR).
Ricketts was recommended to participate in the Impact Incarceration Program (“Boot Camp”). The Carmi Police Department was the arresting agency. Ricketts was represented by Public Defender Brian Shinkle. Judge Evan Owens was the presiding judge.
- Indiana Man With Stolen Car Jailed Over Weekend in White County - January 21, 2020
- Board Agrees to Sell Deteriorating Grain Bins in Omaha - January 20, 2020
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020