Alex R. Ricketts, 32 of Carmi, was sentenced in White County Court on Wednesday for a charge of Possession of Methamphetamine, a class 3 felony. He was sentenced to six years in the Department of Corrections and one year of probation (MSR).
Ricketts was recommended to participate in the Impact Incarceration Program (“Boot Camp”). The Carmi Police Department was the arresting agency. Ricketts was represented by Public Defender Brian Shinkle. Judge Evan Owens was the presiding judge.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Hospital Assessment Legislation Bringing $250 Million in Additional Federal Funding for Health Care to Illinois - July 10, 2020
- Illinois’ 55th District 2019 Oil Production Numbers - July 10, 2020
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020