A new year tends to bring new resolutions to make changes in our lives. My New Year’s Resolution as a state legislator is to continue the course to reduce burdensome regulations and fees, reform Illinois spending to grow opportunities for our families, and restore trust in government with new ethics laws.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Perceived Threat at Walmart on Monday Turns Out Not to Be One - March 31, 2020
- Public Health Officials Announce 461 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease - March 31, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT MARCH 18-24 - March 27, 2020
- Omaha Board Gives Nod to Move Ahead with Water Tower Grant Application - March 24, 2020
- Board Approves New Positions After Closed Session - March 23, 2020