A new year tends to bring new resolutions to make changes in our lives. My New Year’s Resolution as a state legislator is to continue the course to reduce burdensome regulations and fees, reform Illinois spending to grow opportunities for our families, and restore trust in government with new ethics laws.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020