Two Republican candidates are competing for the nomination for an Illinois Supreme Court seat. There is one Democrat candidate in the race, Judy Cates of Swansea, Ill. who is uncontested in that primary. This article is focused on the contested Republican race.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020