The Omaha water tower was again on the agenda as the Board met for their March meeting on March 9.. Matt Wiggins from Clarida and Ziegler Engineering was on hand to continue a conversation about moving forward and get the water tower work done.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Perceived Threat at Walmart on Monday Turns Out Not to Be One - March 31, 2020
- Public Health Officials Announce 461 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease - March 31, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT MARCH 18-24 - March 27, 2020
- Omaha Board Gives Nod to Move Ahead with Water Tower Grant Application - March 24, 2020
- Board Approves New Positions After Closed Session - March 23, 2020