The Omaha water tower was again on the agenda as the Board met for their March meeting on March 9.. Matt Wiggins from Clarida and Ziegler Engineering was on hand to continue a conversation about moving forward and get the water tower work done.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Norris City’s Annual Town Wide Yard Sales Take Place Friday and Saturday - June 4, 2020
- White County Board Meeting Agenda Set for Tuesday Morning - June 4, 2020
- Illinois Patriots Group Brings Information to Local Business Owners - June 4, 2020
- Enfield Blue Ribbon 4-H Club Hold 4-H Week Proclamation Signing - June 3, 2020
- Zachary Holloway Sentenced on Monday - June 3, 2020