Notice is hereby given that the Public Test of the Accu Vote Optical Scan Tabulators, Touchscreen Computers and Count Program to be used at the Primary Election on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 will be held on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. in the Voter Registration Office of the White County Courthouse in the City of Carmi.
The public is invited to attend.
White County Clerk
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020