White County Dispatch received 911 calls on Friday night from both Jennie and Jason Woodrow, both age 35 of Norris City, and both referencing a domestic battery incident. Deputy Weiss was en route when Dispatch informed him that the female subject was said to have a loaded firearm in the residence. All units en route were also informed.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020
- Two New Cases of COVID19 Found in Gallatin and Saline Counties - July 7, 2020
- No Nomination Yet for Vacancy, TIF Policy Set by Board, Budget Passed - July 7, 2020