Carmi Township Board Supervisor Pam Deig announced on Tuesday night she has a tentative budget ready and last year’s numbers are available if the trustees wish to do a comparison. The inability to hold the annual Town Meeting has meant a delay in fund transfers and it is not known when that may be resolved as the state has yet to issue directives about it.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Givens Has Until Monday to Get Name on Ballot to Oppose Rep. Darren Bailey in State Senate Race - May 28, 2020
- Meanies Social Club Plants Two Trees Over Weekend at Reservoir - May 27, 2020
- Omaha Trustee Resigns in March; Several Projects on May Agenda - May 27, 2020
- Memorial Day, Aud Quotes Karmeier: Crisis a Summons to Defend Rule of Law, Not to Abandon It - May 26, 2020
- Judge McHaney Speaks His Mind in Friday Afternoon Case - May 23, 2020