As the battle over the Illinois governor's COVID-19 restrictions rages on in courtrooms throughout the state of Illinois, new back-to-school guidelines handed down from the ISBE on June 23 are causing a great deal of consternation among parents and school boards alike and the battle is heating up. In a letter from lawyer Thomas DeVore to Illinois Department of Health officials, two private schools and one public school in Hutsonville, IL have already stated their intentions that they will not be complying with the guidelines, stating they are illegal and cannot be mandated.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Jennifer Avenue Residents Ask Township to Assume Road Maintenance - August 12, 2020
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020