What happens when two very passionate Home Economics teachers, five classroom kitchens, and over a thousand students are combined with thousands of pounds of flour, sugar and oil, along with multiple pounds of spices?
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019