The Norris City board on Monday was astonished to learn at the monthly board meeting that, after being assured last year that the newly assessed dispatch fees by the Sheriff’s department would not be increased by much in succeeding years,
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020