The Norris City board on Monday was astonished to learn at the monthly board meeting that, after being assured last year that the newly assessed dispatch fees by the Sheriff’s department would not be increased by much in succeeding years,
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019