James Clayton McFarland, 24, of Grayville was sentenced today (Tuesday) for Unlawful Delivery of Methamphetamine, a class 2 felony. McFarland received seven years in the Department of Corrections and two years of Mandatory Supervised Release.
McFarland was recommended to participate in the Impact Incarceration Program (“Boot Camp”). His sentence will run concurrently with a sentence entered in Edwards County this morning. The Southern Illinois Drug Task Force was the investigating agency. McFarland was represented by Bill Hoffeditz. Judge Thomas Dinn was the presiding judge.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019