James Clayton McFarland, 24, of Grayville was sentenced today (Tuesday) for Unlawful Delivery of Methamphetamine, a class 2 felony. McFarland received seven years in the Department of Corrections and two years of Mandatory Supervised Release.
McFarland was recommended to participate in the Impact Incarceration Program (“Boot Camp”). His sentence will run concurrently with a sentence entered in Edwards County this morning. The Southern Illinois Drug Task Force was the investigating agency. McFarland was represented by Bill Hoffeditz. Judge Thomas Dinn was the presiding judge.
- Board Agrees to Sell Deteriorating Grain Bins in Omaha - January 20, 2020
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020