Yesterday (Monday), White County Sheriff Doug Maier and Deputy Randy Graves, along with the Illinois State Police Drug Task Force, went to an address at 223 East 1900 North, in Enfield and arrested Justin Kays, age 27 of Carmi, on a warrant from Wayne County for Petition to Revoke Probation. Kays was handcuffed and transported to the City County Jail, where he later paid a cash bond of $500.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019