Yesterday (Monday), White County Sheriff Doug Maier and Deputy Randy Graves, along with the Illinois State Police Drug Task Force, went to an address at 223 East 1900 North, in Enfield and arrested Justin Kays, age 27 of Carmi, on a warrant from Wayne County for Petition to Revoke Probation. Kays was handcuffed and transported to the City County Jail, where he later paid a cash bond of $500.
- Board Greets New NCPD Officer Ethan Jones Monday Night - June 2, 2020
- Norris City Couple Report Friday Night Altercation - June 1, 2020
- Abell Threatens Stepfather in Norris City - June 1, 2020
- Young Man Suffers Burns in Springerton; Signs of Vandalism at Carmi Residence - June 1, 2020
- Benton Man Found Passed Out At Enfield Intersection in Car - June 1, 2020