Brenda Hafford, owner of Brenda's Beauty Break on N. Wakeford in Norris City celebrated the 50th anniversary of her shop's opening on July 21, 2020. Brenda has been styling hair for 55 years and graduated in 1965 from Colburn's Beauty Academy in Mt. Carmel. Originally from Carmi, Brenda is married to Les Hafford.
Brenda continues to style hair for customers who have been coming to her for many years. Having the shop in her home has given her the flexibility of choosing her days of work and raising a family at the same time. She says she is not ready to give it up and will continue her business for as long as possible.
"I have wanted to be a beautician and have a shop in my home since I was in the 7th grade. I have lived my dream!" Brenda declared.
Congratulations, Brenda on your 50th anniversary!
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020