The Illinois Patriots local group, along with IllinoisCarry, sponsored an informational event on Tuesday to bring information to White County business owners. Speakers were White County State's Attorney Denton Aud, 109th District Rep. Adam Niemerg, 109 District Rep. and IL Senate Candidate Darren Bailey and Bond County attorney Thomas DeVore, who is representing Darren Bailey and business owners across the state of Illinois in lawsuits against Governor JB Pritzker, joined by phone. Mike and Valinda Rowe gave updates on Illinois gun laws.Around 80 people were in attendance. The Illinois Patriots group was founded by Bill and Kelly Chapman and Patricia Trout. Mike and Valina Rose founded IllinoisCarry.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Rend Lake College Announces 2020 Graduates From White County and Surrounding Areas - July 9, 2020
- White County Sheriff’s Report - July 9, 2020
- Next Battleground: Public Schools, as Mask Debate Heats Up Locally and Across the State - July 8, 2020
- Two New Cases of COVID19 Found in Gallatin and Saline Counties - July 7, 2020
- No Nomination Yet for Vacancy, TIF Policy Set by Board, Budget Passed - July 7, 2020