Some confusion transpired at the June 17th special meeting of the Omaha Village board as members met to vote to move forward with the storm sewer project. During the June regular board meeting it had been stated that a “Rebuild Illinois” grant needed to be finished by June 30, and the special meeting would be called to vote on that, but when the agenda for the special meeting came out, the “Rebuild Illinois” grant was nowhere on it.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020