Governor Sets Ambitious Goals for Connect Illinois, Nation’s Largest Matching Grant Program to Expand High-Speed Internet to Every Part of Illinois
Governor JB Pritzker announced today that the state releasing $50 million in funding for the first round of matching grants of Connect Illinois, the state’s $420 million statewide broadband expansion.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020