Governor Sets Ambitious Goals for Connect Illinois, Nation’s Largest Matching Grant Program to Expand High-Speed Internet to Every Part of Illinois
Governor JB Pritzker announced today that the state releasing $50 million in funding for the first round of matching grants of Connect Illinois, the state’s $420 million statewide broadband expansion.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- NC Board Approves Insurance, IDOT Agreement, and Purchase of Sanitary Jet - April 7, 2020
- “Drive Through” Food Pantry Serves 87 Families at The Roads Church on Saturday - April 6, 2020
- Due to “Social Distancing” Requirements, Norris City Village Board Will Meet By Teleconference Monday Night - April 4, 2020
- Boil Order Issued for NC Customers East of the Reservoir - April 2, 2020
- People v. Brown Decision Handed Down Today from IL Supreme Court, Remands Case Back to 2nd Circuit With Instructions - April 2, 2020