Former Norris City board member Judy Daubs was unanimously approved to take the board seat vacated by the death of former mayor and board member Carl Whipple on Monday night as the board met in a special meeting at 4 p.m. on Monday afternoon. Mayor Roy Kissell recommended her for the seat and the board concurred; Daubs took the seat immediately. Trustee Sue James was absent. Kevin Pettijohn, Joe Skaggs, Skip Land and Wayne McKenzie were all present, along with Mayor Roy Kissel.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020