March 18, 2020- In accordance to the directive President Trump has given U.S. companies to limit the spread of coronavirus, First Bank is doing their part to prevent the spread through social distancing by closing their lobbies for the next through at least March 31, 2020.
First Bank employees will be available to answer questions and proceed with all business as usual. Clients may see extended wait times on some days as more people use drive throughs. To avoid extended wait times, clients can make check and cash deposits at First Bank’s ATMs with their debit cards, and check deposits can be made via the mobile banking app.
For all questions, clients may contact First Bank through their new website www.myfirst.bank, use their new online banking chat feature, call a branch or their toll-free number, 800-538-3979, or email Customerfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, it is business as usual for First Bank. They are just asking clients to use alternative channels to help prevent the spread of this virus.
- Perceived Threat at Walmart on Monday Turns Out Not to Be One - March 31, 2020
- Public Health Officials Announce 461 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease - March 31, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT MARCH 18-24 - March 27, 2020
- Omaha Board Gives Nod to Move Ahead with Water Tower Grant Application - March 24, 2020
- Board Approves New Positions After Closed Session - March 23, 2020