A letter from the Rend Lake Water District to the Enfield board, read by Mayor Tom Harbour at Tuesday night’s meeting, stated that the district was going to hold off until August 1 on raising water rates to the Village due to the COVID19 situation. The board gave its approval to also postpone an increase of Enfield’s rates.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Givens Has Until Monday to Get Name on Ballot to Oppose Rep. Darren Bailey in State Senate Race - May 28, 2020
- Meanies Social Club Plants Two Trees Over Weekend at Reservoir - May 27, 2020
- Omaha Trustee Resigns in March; Several Projects on May Agenda - May 27, 2020
- Memorial Day, Aud Quotes Karmeier: Crisis a Summons to Defend Rule of Law, Not to Abandon It - May 26, 2020
- Judge McHaney Speaks His Mind in Friday Afternoon Case - May 23, 2020