Solar Power Farm Coming to Burnt Prairie Township
The White County Soil and Water Conservation District held their 74th Annual meeting and dinner last night (Thursday). The fish and chicken nugget dinner was catered by McPeak's from Dale. Highlights were the awarding of the Conservation Award that went to John Pat Dartt, the poster contest winners' awards, awarding of door prizes, and hearing from the representatives of Invenergy about the proposed solar farm coming to Burnt Prairie Township.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020