Solar Power Farm Coming to Burnt Prairie Township
The White County Soil and Water Conservation District held their 74th Annual meeting and dinner last night (Thursday). The fish and chicken nugget dinner was catered by McPeak's from Dale. Highlights were the awarding of the Conservation Award that went to John Pat Dartt, the poster contest winners' awards, awarding of door prizes, and hearing from the representatives of Invenergy about the proposed solar farm coming to Burnt Prairie Township.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Crossville Incident Results in Several Felony Charges; More Sheriff’s Reports - February 18, 2020
- Emilee Bishop Crowned NCOE Homecoming Queen Saturday Night - February 17, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $50 Million First Round of Matching Funds in Statewide Broadband Expansion - February 13, 2020
- Board Urged to Secure State Funding to Improve Internet Service in the County - February 12, 2020
- Carmi Township Sets Town Meeting Date - February 12, 2020