The White County Board on Tuesday night addressed a question about the recent sharp increase in dispatch fees that had been assessed on the village of Norris City. Kathy Sands of the The Villagers’ Voice asked the board if they could explain why the rate had increased 46% on the village. Others on Facebook had been asking the same thing.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020