Attempting to balance costs with the fact that the lower bids didn't offer nearly enough coverage on the county's buildings, the White County board split their vote on Tuesday night, but in the end, in a 3-2 vote, they accepted Snedeker's bid of $218,000 on the county's liability and property insurance needs.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Indiana Man With Stolen Car Jailed Over Weekend in White County - January 21, 2020
- Board Agrees to Sell Deteriorating Grain Bins in Omaha - January 20, 2020
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020