Attempting to balance costs with the fact that the lower bids didn't offer nearly enough coverage on the county's buildings, the White County board split their vote on Tuesday night, but in the end, in a 3-2 vote, they accepted Snedeker's bid of $218,000 on the county's liability and property insurance needs.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020