Attempting to balance costs with the fact that the lower bids didn't offer nearly enough coverage on the county's buildings, the White County board split their vote on Tuesday night, but in the end, in a 3-2 vote, they accepted Snedeker's bid of $218,000 on the county's liability and property insurance needs.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Carmi Kiwanis Club Learns About First National Bank of Allendale - December 6, 2019
- Local and Statewide Candidates Meet Petition Deadline for Primaries - December 6, 2019
- Carmi Man Riding Harley Hits Deer - December 4, 2019
- Three Wheeler Reported Stolen in Grayville - December 4, 2019
- NCOE Bread Week Continues Under New Management - December 4, 2019