By Charlie Melton
Years of observation led me to the theory that short people are genetically more advanced than tall people. To prove my theory, I conducted an impartial study over thirty-two years. Actually, I started it thirty-two years ago and forgot all about it until last month. The findings are in no way influenced by the fact that I'm five-foot nothing. To insure validity, this is a double blind study, and not the cheap ones from a discount store. I used the really good blinds that cost a lot.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Givens Has Until Monday to Get Name on Ballot to Oppose Rep. Darren Bailey in State Senate Race - May 28, 2020
- Meanies Social Club Plants Two Trees Over Weekend at Reservoir - May 27, 2020
- Omaha Trustee Resigns in March; Several Projects on May Agenda - May 27, 2020
- Memorial Day, Aud Quotes Karmeier: Crisis a Summons to Defend Rule of Law, Not to Abandon It - May 26, 2020
- Judge McHaney Speaks His Mind in Friday Afternoon Case - May 23, 2020