By Charlie Melton
I always try to understand people, even though I probably ain’t smart enough to really understand. Most of the time I don’t get politicians, because their behaviors don’t make sense.
I had one of my famous, or infamous, epiphanies recently. Our governor Pritzker has gone off of the deep end. He and his false prophet, the Chicago mayor, seem to have left sanity behind for some maniacal attempt at world domination. They’re almost as cartoonish as the animated show, “Pinkie and the Brain,” but I can’t identify if either has a brain.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Charlie’s Voice – Lives Matter - July 9, 2020
- Charlie’s Voice – Don’t Get Whacked - June 18, 2020
- Charlie’s Voice – Honestly, Charge Customers - June 6, 2020
- Charlie’s Voice – Politicians Under The Gun - May 28, 2020
- Charlie’s Voice – The Lynchpin: Wild Bunch Athletics - April 23, 2020