Carmi Township on Tuesday night reported that a total of $418,150.91 had been paid to the township from the property tax levy, which, when added to interest income and replacement taxes, showed the township declaring a total of $420,705.36 income for the month.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Travelstead Sentenced in White County Court on Thursday - January 17, 2020
- Two Sentenced in White County Court on Monday - January 16, 2020
- IL Farm Bureau Statement on New Agreement with China - January 16, 2020
- CARMI CHAMBER OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO LOCAL SENIORS - January 16, 2020
- Swanner Faces 1st Degree Murder Charges After Mother Dies - January 16, 2020