Carmi Township on Tuesday night reported that a total of $418,150.91 had been paid to the township from the property tax levy, which, when added to interest income and replacement taxes, showed the township declaring a total of $420,705.36 income for the month.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- Perceived Threat at Walmart on Monday Turns Out Not to Be One - March 31, 2020
- Public Health Officials Announce 461 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease - March 31, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT MARCH 18-24 - March 27, 2020
- Omaha Board Gives Nod to Move Ahead with Water Tower Grant Application - March 24, 2020
- Board Approves New Positions After Closed Session - March 23, 2020