Tarynn Browning, age 22 of Carmi, charged by Carmi Police on 5/19 for driving while her license was suspended or revoked. She was released at the scene on notice to Appear due to Covid-19.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $103.5 Million for Infrastructure Improvements at 15 Community Colleges - August 7, 2020
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Efforts to Protect Illinois Communities and Frontline Workers in Response to Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic - August 7, 2020
- Norris City Water Rates to Rise After 32 Years - August 6, 2020
- PreSchool Screenings to Start in NCOE District - August 6, 2020