A traffic stop on June 19 led to the arrest of Ashley S. Duckworth, 32 of McLeansboro, who was driving a Pontiac E.B on Main St. in Carmi. She was known by police to have an active warrant out for her arrest. Duckworth was transported to the City County Jail on a Hamilton County Warrant for Unlawful Possession of Methamphetamine.
Subscribe here to continue reading.
- White County Board Approves Safety Tax Referendum to go to Voters - August 12, 2020
- Nancy J. Winter, CPA – Discretionary Income and Student Loans - August 10, 2020
- WC Sheriff’s Department Finds Juvenile Subjects Behind Vandalism in Crossville - August 10, 2020
- White County Sees More COVID-19 Infections on Weekend than Gallatin and Saline - August 10, 2020
- LAND RECORDS REPORT JULY 22-AUGUST 4 - August 7, 2020